There's Power in Your Story
“The Way Out” believes in the power of utilizing difficult past experiences to create an even better future. This is why we strive to help Ex-Felons (or as we chose to call them Justice Involved Job Seekers) embrace their past and help them overcome the stigma often associated with a criminal conviction.
What We Offer
· Gainful Employment with quality Employers
· Ongoing professional development and support through progress-incentivised mobile app
· Provide quality/well matched candidates to employers in lean employee markets
· Assure safe and productive transition into the organization
· Employee Assessment
· Ongoing risk assessments and adjust accordingly
· Dashboard and self-learning app for tracking real time progress and stressors related to justice involved job seekers
By helping formerly incarcerated job seekers matchup with employers who understand the social and economic benefits of hiring from an “at-risk” population, we can help bridge the gap between employers and JIJS’s, in industries that have more jobs available than viable job candidates.
Our customized personal profile and assessment platform helps us align Employers with the best qualified JIJS in their industry, while our ongoing support program helps successfully integrate the JIJS into their new role (assuring a greater chance of success).
The Way Out (TWO) bridges the gap between employers and Justice Involved Jobseeker (JIJS) to reduce the labor demand of skills-based careers. TWO’s unique data-driven application/screening process assures employers that their new hires will be successful in their new role. The TWO Platform also creates a support network that benefits both Employer and Employee to ensure long-term success.
“'I can’t' doesn’t exist, it is an excuse we tell ourselves to not reach our true potential.” (R.Gaona)